- Gold Star Web Hosting is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining
the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly
adhere to the requirement of data protection legislation in the UK. The
purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we
collect and how we use it.
- When you order, we need to know your name, address, phone number, email
address and payment details. This allows us to process, register and fulfil
your order. You have th option to without any information that is not
required for the order process.
- Gold Star Web Hosting offer great value services, by using our service you
agree that we may occasionally use your contact information to inform you
about service updates and new products/services.
- Gold Star Web Hosting DOES NOT and WILL NOT
sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for
commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card
validation during purchases.
- We use a technology called cookies as part of normal business
procedures to allow you to login to your Client Area. A cookie is an
essential element of data that our customer area sends to your web browser
which is then stored on your system.
- Please keep in mind that Gold Star Web Hosting is not responsible for the
privacy practices or content of other websites that may be linked to our
- Our privacy policies are under frequent review and any changes to the
policies will be posted on this website.
- If you have any questions about privacy, please contact us at
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution